Grievances Cell for SC/OBC/ ST

This is for the information to SC/OBC/ST students/ teachers/ non teaching staff that they can lodge their complaint against any kind of discrimination at the following link:


Following Committee members can be contacted for any complaints:

  • Mrs. Amanjot Kaur (9915655233)
  • Mrs. Rajpreet Kaur (9517359144)
  • Mrs Inderpal Kaur (7888347212)
Reservation Policy